Ricci & Company, LLC is a Certified Public Accounting firm that is creative, detail-oriented, and passionate about our clients and their success. With more than 30 years in the Albuquerque area, we take pride in providing our clients a wide variety of quality, professional services, including audits, reviews and compilations, tax compliance, tax planning, estate planning, IRS representation, business consulting, financial planning, and bankruptcy and litigation support services. We offer competitive salaries, medical and disability insurance, a 401(k) and section 125 plan.
- The Tax Manager is responsible for the oversight of preparers to ensure quality of client tax returns and compliance with all preparation processes and systems.
- Tax Preparation Oversight– ensure that all tax preparers and the processes utilized are compliant to all internal processes and tax laws.
- Quality Control– provide feedback on tax preparation systems, processes to continuously improve the companies tax preparation.
- Tax Preparation– prepare taxes with high complexity.
- Company Client relationships and Interaction– build relationships with the Firms’ clients and managing partner clients so that tax preparation transitions can occur as required.
- People Management– collaborate with Tax Partner to directly manage, develop and coach employees with in the tax department.
- Business Development– develop new business accounts and services to continuously grow the Audit and Tax revenues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 8 or more years of public accounting experience.
- Must be able to support financial growth efforts and manage a book of business.
- Experience with one or more of the following: S-Corps, C-Corps, or Partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients
- Project management and critical thinking skills
- Ability to generate new business and extend service opportunities
- Experience preparing or reviewing accounting for income taxes in accordance with ASC 740’s