[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Ricci & Company, LLC is a Certified Public Accounting firm that is creative, detail-oriented, and passionate about our clients and their success. With more than 30 years in the Albuquerque area, we take pride in providing our clients a wide variety of quality, professional services, including audits, reviews and compilations, tax compliance, tax planning, estate planning, IRS representation, business consulting, financial planning, and bankruptcy and litigation support services. We offer competitive salaries, medical and disability insurance, a 401(k) and section 125 plan.
We are seeking a full-time staff auditor to join our team. Candidates must be able to perform all aspects of audit projects to ensure accurate, timely and thorough completion. This includes executing audit engagements from planning stages through preparation of financial statements, including preparation of audit workpapers, testing of compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations, and other related duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, project management skills, and communication skills (both verbal and written), with a customer service focus.
- Ability to work in a team environment or individually, as needed.
- Ability to continually pay attention to detail, establishes priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills are a must. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with financial concepts; solid understanding of basic accounting.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Partners and employees.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (finance, accounting)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- CPA preferred