Ricci & Company, LLC is a Certified Public Accounting firm that is creative, detail-oriented, and passionate about our clients and their success. With more than 30 years in the Albuquerque area, we take pride in providing our clients a wide variety of quality, professional services, including audits, reviews and compilations, tax compliance, tax planning, estate planning, IRS representation, business consulting, financial planning, and bankruptcy and litigation support services. We offer competitive salaries, medical and disability insurance, a 401(k) and section 125 plan.
- The Assurance Manager is responsible for the coordination and oversight of assurance processes and teams to meet the needs of the clients.
- Audit/assurance project management– plan, manage and execute the audit plan in order to meet the client objectives.
- Quality Control– provide feedback on audit systems and processes to continuously improve the company’s assurance capability and to meet technical standards.
- Company Client relationships and services– build relationships with the client and their staff to complete a seamless audit and to help improve the client’s internal capability.
- People Management– collaborate with Assurance Partner/Director to develop and coach employees with in the assurance department.
- Business Development- develop new business accounts and services to continuously grow the Audit and Tax revenues.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of current or recent experience in a public accounting environment
- Experience leading teams and mentoring associates
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of GAAP, GAAS and FASB regulations
- CPA or an action plan to complete all parts within the next 12 months
- Previous experience auditing companies
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- Minimum of 4 years of team lead or in-charge experience overseeing staff on multiple engagements
- Experience with acquisitions, including purchase accounting, goodwill, intangible assets, impairment issues, valuations and related assumptions, stock-based compensation and equity
- A successful record of directing and deploying staff and senior associates on multiple, simultaneous engagements