Based in Albuquerque, NM, we are a full service CPA firm looking to hire an experienced Auditor to join our growing team. If you are looking to advance your career in Public Accounting and want to work for a firm where everyone is family, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for performing audit engagements efficiently and profitably
- Build and enhance client relationships
- Provide quality technical advice
- Possess leadership and interpersonal skills
- Supervise and train junior staff
- Participate in departmental and firm-wide meetings
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 10 Years of Public Accounting Experience
- CPA Preferred
What’s In It for You
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
Please send a resume today!